Join the NELTSH Conversation ...Back
News - 16th Dec 2021
‘The NELTSH Conversation’: What are the proposed changes to ITT and what does it mean for my school or organisation?
NELTSH will be running a series of single-issue meetings called ‘The Conversation’ which will enable schools and organisations to discuss issues which affect them, to find out about local need and provision and to work together to explore collaborative solutions. The first of these meetings focuses on ITT.
Why focus on ITT?
The ITT Market Review, published on 1 December, sets out an expectation for Teaching School Hubs to be involved in the delivery of ITT. Our view in NELTSH is that we should take a role as a Lead Partner, rather than an Accredited Provider. This would allow us to be the 'glue' in the system and bring together the Accredited Providers for ITT in our area which is commensurate with our overall vision.
What will we be discussing?
- What does it mean for NELTSH to be a lead partner? What do we know so far?
- What would our stakeholders like our role to be?
- What are the implications for any organisations applying to be accredited providers?
- How can we develop collaborative working across our three areas to better meet the needs of all schools?
When are we meeting?
We are meeting on 10 January 09.30 - 10.30.
Who should come along?
- Schools and organisations in Redbridge, Haringey and Waltham Forest who are already involved in ITT delivery or provision
- Anyone who wants to know more about the changes and what they mean for schools.
Access to the meeting is via Zoom:
Topic: NELTSH Single Issue Meeting - ITT Market Review
Time: Jan 10, 2022 09:30 AM London
Meeting ID: 952 6819 8070
We hope to see you on 10 January.