NPQ Application Process
Steps to follow:
Register through the DfE Portal here. You will need the following information during this process:
- Teacher Registration Number (TRN)
- Name as recorded by the Teacher Regulation Agency (TRA)
- Choice of NPQ
- Choice of Lead Provider i.e. UCL:IoE
Once registration is complete the DfE will send the details to UCL:IoE.
You will be sent an application from the Lead Provider (UCL:IoE) once your details have been received from the DfE registration.
- You need to identify your local Delivery Partner. Select North East London Teaching School Hub.
- The form requires your Headteacher/Principal and line manager details. Your Headteacher/Principal will contacted in order to confirm they are happy for you to enrol on an NPQ course. You will not be able to start the course until this approval has been received.
- This needs to be returned within 5 days of receipt.
- UCL IOE will confirm whether you have received a place on the course – this can take a month.
UCL IOE will then send your details on to us and we will contact you with session timings and dates prior to the start of the programme.
Each NPQ programme currently has an Autumn 2021 Cohort and a Spring 2022 Cohort.
The closing date for completed applications for the Autumn 2022 Cohort is 14th September.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on administrator@NELTSH.com