Work With Us
Are you an experienced senior leader, ECT mentor or CPD lead? We are now looking to increase our team of facilitators to deliver the new Early Career Framework and National Professional Qualification programmes from Autumn 2022. To be considered for a role you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working in partnership with other schools
- A successful track record of working effectively with other professionals within your own school/MAT/organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The support of your Headteacher/Governing Body/relevant line manager to undertake the role
- If applying for an NPQ facilitator role you will need to have relevant experience and qualifications in line with the particular programme you will facilitate
NELTSH facilitator applications are now live:
The application window is now open for any teachers and/or leaders who would like to join the NELTSH facilitator team. The deadline for completion is Friday 17 June 2022.
We are taking applications for facilitators for the ECF and NPQ programmes.
Future Facilitator Programme
Are you keen to become a facilitator in the future or develop your skills of facilitation? If you aren’t sure whether you have the right level of experience, or would like to join our Future Facilitator Programme to train you up to become a facilitator, please get in contact, we would love to discuss this with you.
Our Future Facilitator Programme will be a mixture of training and shadowing over the course of a year to develop you into a facilitator. It will be a free programme for trainee facilitators working directly with our Hub.
If you are interested in joining our first cohort in September 2022, please complete this form.